At Kerry Bodine & Co., we’re ushering in 2017 with a bang! I’m thrilled to announce the following updates:
- Website! If you’re reading this post, you’re on our new website. 🙂 Our site now features the “& Co.” part of our organization (yay, Amelia!), actually describes our consulting services (imagine that), and provides access to resources like eBooks and templates. Many thanks to Mel Lim and team for conceiving the original design (and our gorgeous logo), Erin Eisinger and her team at FourByNorth Studios for amping up the site beyond our expectations, and the guys at Clif Griffin Development for being the best (and nicest!) WordPress developers on the planet.
- Workshops! Our next open enrollment customer journey mapping workshop will be Feb 21 & 22 in San Diego. We’ll also be hosting open enrollment journey mapping workshops in Chicago (May), San Francisco (August), and Boston (October).
- More workshops! We’ll be hosting two new types of open-enrollment workshops in 2017. Stay tuned to my Twitter feed or our blog for future announcements.
- Guides! We’ve facilitated what feels like a bazillion customer journey workshops—and we want you to piggyback on what we’ve learned. So check out our two new guides that help you find the perfect workshop venue and gather all the materials you’ll need.
- eBooks! In addition to all of that, we’ve also been collaborating with our friends at Doberman on an eBook called The 2017 CX Outlook: A Collection of Ideas for the Year Ahead. (You might have seen The 2015 CX Outlook, which is still an excellent and timely read.) We’ll be launching this new eBook next week, so again, keep an eye on my Twitter feed or our blog for the announcement.
Have any questions about what we’re up to? Give us a jingle.