What You'll Get
Before your event
- Get a briefing from your team to ensure that she understands your event inside out.
- Collaborate with you to craft a presentation that will resonate with your key themes.
During your event
- Wow your audience with her powerful message and fun keynote delivery style.
- Participate in a book signing, VIP lunch, or separate Q&A session.
After your event
- Write a blog post answering questions from attendees for you to include in follow-up communications.
- Continue the conversation by engaging with event attendees on social media.
Business Value of CX
Why has customer experience become a top strategic imperative for today’s leading companies?
How can you deliver on the explicit and implicit expectations set by your brand and marketing communications?
What new ways of thinking and working will help you intentionally create great customer experiences?
How can you combine the right types of data—at the right time—to deliver remarkable customer experiences?
How can you visualize your customers’ pain points—and create empathy to drive organizational alignment?
How will changes in technology and human behavior redefine your customers’ expectations for your brand?
I hired Kerry to present on the main stage and at smaller, private speaking events — each of which has resulted in great audience feedback and results.