I’m thrilled to announce our new three-part open-enrollment virtual journey mapping bootcamp. And the best part is, you can mix and match the sessions based on your role or business needs.
- Pair Part 1 with Part 2 to learn how to identify the root causes of your customer experience pain points — and prioritize solutions that will benefit your customers and your business.
- Pair Part 1 with Part 3 to see how your customer experience lives up to your brand promise — and learn how to take a journey-centric approach to your marketing and content efforts.
- Or, attend all three sections for the most complete path to driving action within your organization.
Part 1: Introduction to Journey Mapping
This introduction will help you build a solid understanding of the journey mapping methodology and how you can apply it to specific business challenges. These sessions will be structured around the importance of the customer journey and the first three steps of our proven step-by-step methodology for creating effective journey maps:
- Step 1: Hypothesize the experience you currently deliver
- Step 2: (In)validate your hypotheses with customers
- Step 3: Create maps that will generate empathy and drive action
Part 1 will run from 8:00am – noon PT on Tuesday, February 23 & Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
Part 2: Fixing Customer Pain Points at the Root
If you need to know how to fix your customers’ pain points or you’ve been wanting an overview of design thinking, this session is for you. We’ll continue with our proven journey mapping methodology, exploring ways for you to get to the root of customer pain points, practicing our tried and tested brainstorming process, and discussing multiple ways to prioritize possible solutions.
- Step 4: Analyze what’s happening behind the scenes
- Step 5: Prioritize solutions that will improve your business outcomes
Part 2 will run from 8:00am – noon PT on Tuesday, March 2 & Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
Part 3: Journey-Focused Content & Marketing
We’ve been running this last set of sessions with individual clients for years, and now we’re bringing it to you through our open-enrollment bootcamp. This session is a must-attend for anyone working in a marketing- or content-related role. Building on your hypothesis maps from Part 1, these sessions will help you identify brand and content gaps in your customer journey. You’ll then plan new content strategies and marketing tactics to better support your customers and your brand.
Part 3 will run from 8:00am – noon PT on Tuesday, March 9 & Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
I hope you’ll join me this February and March for these valuable sessions!