Here are 10 benefits of choosing Customer-Powered Profits as the customer experience training program for your function, business unit, and broader organization:
- Complete a real customer experience project that delivers business value. This is the only online customer experience training program that truly turns learning into action. In each of the 10 training modules, you’ll take steps towards completing a real-world customer experience improvement initiative of your choice. Pick a focus area that will move the needle for both your customers and your business — then get to work making changes that matter.
- Deepen the value that CX improvements offer your organization. This course is called “Customer-Powered Profits” because it’s not just about creating experiences that your customers love. It’s about creating experiences that also lead to the business outcomes your executives care about most — like increased revenue, growth, and cost savings. This focus on business success makes calculating the ROI of this course a no-brainer.
- Maximize your training investment with group coaching. Our monthly group coaching sessions provide an opportunity for you to get practical feedback and advice from Kerry Bodine, learn from peers, and share your own progress and best practices. Our flexible agenda is tailored to your specific questions and challenges, whether those are strategic or tactical in nature. This personalized support helps you advance your customer experience improvement projects and drives greater business value for your organization.
- Learn directly from a leading global expert on customer experience. Kerry Bodine wrote the book on customer experience. Literally. Steve Forbes hailed Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business as an “eye-opener [that] gives you a comprehensive, need-to-know look at how smart companies achieve sustainable success in dealing with customers.” For Customer-Powered Profits, she synthesized decades of strategy and execution, thought leadership, and quantified best practices — all of which some of the world’s largest and most successful companies have relied on for CX guidance.
- Leverage practical frameworks, templates, worksheets. We’ve provided all the tools you’ll need to complete your CX improvement project. These valuable assets will help you understand how to most effectively deliver value for both internal and external customers. And they’re yours to keep after you’ve completed the course.
- Build knowledge through three hours of video instruction. Videos for each of ten course modules deliver essential customer experience concepts and their practical applications in a relatable and engaging style.
- Ensure absorption of key learnings. Open-ended assessments will help you assess your learning by challenging you to articulate key concepts in your own words. These assessments empower you with key messages to champion the business value of customer experience across your organization.
- Ignite culture-shifting conversations. Our discussion guides help you socialize key course topics with the rest of your organization — and lead conversations that will activate a broader CX transformation.
- Start anytime. The 10 training course modules are conveniently self-guided, which means you choose a start date that best matches your training goals, business needs, and other commitments.
- Go at your own pace. Most clients target course completion in six months, though many accelerate to a 12-week schedule. With both timelines, you’ll have continual access to all course content, template, and tools for a full six months.
Ready to learn more? Check out the Customer-Powered Profits training program and group coaching.