In-person training won’t be back for a while… But the need to understand your customers’ behaviors, needs, and expectations remains.
To help you drive critical customer-centric decision-making in your organization, I’m hosting a Virtual Journey Mapping Bootcamp on August 4 & 5, 2020.
Day 1 will help you build a solid understanding of the journey mapping methodology and how you can apply it to specific business challenges. The day will be structured around our proven step-by-step methodology for creating effective journey maps. Day 2 will continue to focus on our methodology, exploring how you can drive action with your journey maps.
Your registration includes:
- Two days of interactive lectures
- Exercises focused on your most important customer journeys
- Your biggest journey mapping questions answered
- A workbook with example maps and exercises
- All presentation materials
- Discussions and networking opportunities with other participants
And yes — we’ve adapted every part of our signature two-day IRL Journey Mapping Bootcamp to our new remote-work world, enabling you and your team to gain the mapping skills you need now. Learn more about this virtual bootcamp.
I hope you’ll join me for this essential learning opportunity. Pajamas not required.