SXSW voting has now closed. Huge thanks to everyone who voted for our session.
It’s still seven months away, but I’m already getting excited for SXSW 2016. As you might know, I have a passion for customer journey mapping—and I want to share it in Austin! The team here at Kerry Bodine & Co. has proposed a SXSW workshop that will cover the mechanics of effective journey maps, why they’re mission critical, and how to get started using them in your organization.
But for this workshop to make it to the stage at SXSW, we need your help! Votes make up 30% of the selection criteria—so please take 2 minutes to vote for our session:
- Sign up for the SXSW PanelPicker if you haven’t already.
- Visit our proposal page: Customer Journey Maps: What, buy revia Why, & How.
- Click the “thumbs up” icon to cast your vote.
That’s it! Thanks so much for your support, and we hope to see you in Austin in March 2016.
If you’d like to know more about our proposed workshop, read on…
Customer Journey Maps: What, Why, & How
No matter how awesome your app or website may be, it’s not the only thing going on in your users’ lives. It’s not even the only way they interact with YOU. So what does the rest of your users’ puzzle look like, and how can you make sure your piece provides value?
Start seeing your company’s ENTIRE customer experience through your users’ eyes by mapping your customer journey. Then use these maps to generate customer empathy, uncover disconnects and pain points, and explore opportunities for even better digital experiences. Learn how journey maps reveal the invisible pieces of the puzzle—the critical aspects of your customers’ lives that shape their perceptions of what you have to offer.
This workshop will answer these questions:
- Why are journey maps THE most important research and design tool for today’s designers and marketers?
- What do digital teams need to know in order to plan and facilitate successful journey mapping efforts?
- How can designers and marketers use journey maps to test and communicate the benefits of their digital interactions?