I’m thrilled to announce our 2017 lineup of open enrollment workshops.
Customer journey mapping workshops
- February 21 & 22 in San Diego
- May 9 & 10 in Chicago
- August 16 & 17 in San Francisco
- September 26 & 27 in Boston
- November 15 & 16 in Chicago
Whether you’re just getting started with customer journey mapping or looking for a methodology refresh, our two-day interactive workshop will help you develop the skills and know-how you need to effectively employ journey mapping within your organization.
Here’s what past attendees have said:
- “All the tools and knowledge provided can be applied to our business in a multitude of ways, which makes the program a great value. I feel I’m going home with a truckload of new ways to re-invest into our organization.” — Beth Johnson, EPB
- “The customer focus is extremely valuable! I recommend this workshop to anyone trying to improve processes with customer impact.” — Robert Quinn, American Water
- “This needs to be part of our marketing DNA.” — Yadi Schnyder, WorldVentures
You’ll get to ask all your burning questions about journey mapping, hear best practices and examples, and swap tips with other customer experience practitioners. And of course, you’ll get to hang out with us for two whirlwind days of discussion, hands-on exercises, and our favorite workshop supply—sticky notes! And no, we won’t be teaching you how to juggle, but we will have fun—and hidden talents are strongly encouraged.